As we open another weekend for Masses we want to remind you of the recommendations from the Archdiocese for all who are vulnerable or uncomfortable to stay safe and remain home for the time being.
The Cardinal’s dispensation from Sunday Mass is still in effect. You are invited to watch our livestream Mass at 9:30am.
Please review the safety precautions for re-opening below:
Safety precautions to observe at all times
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you stay home.
- Upon arriving to church, a greeter will distribute hand sanitizer to you at the entrance.
- Masks are a must for your safety and those in the building with you.
- You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Only the North and South entrance doors will be used.
- If you need to stop by on the parish office on Sunday morning, you may use the West office doors.
Our greeters / ushers will guide you to a proper seat location.
Weekend of June 27 / 28 Mass times will be 4:30 Saturday and 9:30 Sunday
- Seating capacity is limited to 150 peoplefor this weekend. This is in accordance with the guidelines from the Archdiocese.
- Online reservations are required for Masses. Please register here
- For those who do not have access to a computer or need assistance with this process, please contact us at 708-429-6767-x232.
- Please plan on arriving no sooner than 30 minutes before the start of Mass, this will allow us time to ensure all preparation is completed. Please arrive no later than the start of Mass.
- Please follow directions of the greeter and observe social distancing while coming forward to receive Communion.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed by a greeter / or sanitizer stand prior to receiving Communion.
- After the final blessing and dismissal, you will be dismissed by a greeter, pew-by-pew, please follow their direction for social distancing.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we appreciate your continued donations online. A collection box will be placed at the door as you enter church if you wish to use an envelope.
** This weekend only, we will have a farewell opportunity for Fr. Lou after the completion of the 9:30 Mass. If the weather is nice, he will be stationed outside the North Church doors. If it is raining, he will be inside the building. In either case, please park your car and follow the directions of the volunteers. Fr. Lou will be present at least for a couple of hours so there is no rush to “get in line”.
Deacon Ed and Sheila